Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Help

I did my first teaching at church for the summer. I have been helping out the past few summers teaching the 2 & 3 year old class. I put up with alot of junk from my own kids but i am sure glad we are past this stage in their lives. UGH. Cody went to youth group. This is where it all begins...They are growing up so fast. He was messing around with some friends at church, boys and girls. Well when we got home it happened.........His first phone call from a girl! Help me, I am not ready for this. I don't know about these girls, she called at 10:00 at night. He was in bed, how's that for not being "cool". Of course Tom had to go up and get the whole scoop! Cody was all embarrassed! So here we go moving into something new now. Any advice from those of you who have been through it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Advice - 1. Hang on and enjoy the ride, before you know it they're 20 & 30 something. 2. Ask questions, you learn a lot that way. 3. Enjoy having their friends over (you know who they are hanging with and what they are up to). 4. Be honest. 5. Pray, a lot. :-)