Sunday, July 29, 2007

reunion part 1

Today was our family reunion. The kids always LOVE to see Uncle Lennie. Of course being a big kid himself he loves it too. When they are together I am never sure who to discipline! I guess not everyone was having fun. Cheer up John. Hey your wife just won a steeler lamp!
Of course with John and Diane (Shown here with her prize) being from Cleveland he was not "thrilled" with the prize. She on the other hand is a die hard Steeler fan and thought it was great. She also vowed to keep it right next to John's side of the bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa I just about fell off the chair laughing at the comment you have under this pic!! Len is indeed a 'big kid' to say the least!!Sometimes I swear I disipline him more than my 2 & they are 22 & 24!! Gotta love him though.