Monday, March 24, 2008

"Easter best"

Hope everyone had a nice easter. Ours was good. I love easter. It is my favoriote time of the year. To think that God can love us that much is incredible!!!!!
So here's the boys in their "easter best" right after we got home from church and they searched for their baskets. I hid them in their own rooms!!!!! It took them awhile to find them. Goes to show how much they pay attention. They are boys after all. Here they are diggin' in! They both got books and book marks, CD's. Jordan got a new bible, and Cody got a cross necklace. And then there is usual chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! We had a nice dinner with Uncle Lenny,Who played all afternoon in the yard with the kids. It was a very nice day. I just wish it wasn't so cold! ANd there were more spring flowers up. But all I can leave you with is....Thank you Jesus, for your blood, that saves us from our sins and your glorious resurrection!

No comments: