Saturday, April 19, 2008

Friends

Last weekend we went roller skating at a new place in Cranberry. First time Jordan had been to a real skating rink! He said that he didn't think he was going to like it because of the booming music and lights but after he saw that he could blow his whole allowance on video games he was all for it! It was great fun. A real blast from the past for Tom and I. I did take a pretty good spill and had a swollen elbow half the night, but it was really fun. Anyway, last song of the night (it was word fm night, christian songs) was a song that I used to share with a wonderful friend from all the way back in elementary school. I have been thinking about her ever since and so, Patty, I put this little movie together for you! I hope you enjoy it. For everyone else, always cherish the gift of friendship. It is truly one of lifes greatest gifts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
thank you! You area blessing to me too!
Love ya,
Patty