Sunday, May 25, 2008

birthday

Yesterday was DJ's first birthday party! (Our nephew) He loves to give hugs and kisses. The party was at a real nice park in Scottdale. The weather was good and we got to watch Alexis play a killer game of softball! GO LEX Starting him early on his Thomas collection!
More presents and more Thomas! Getting these things out of the package was hard. I think it's easier to break into Fort Knox than it is to get these toys from their packaging these days.
Jordan was very excited to finally have someone look up at him like " woo, look at that big kid".

Jordan just loves his Uncle LennyOkay, so my 2 brothers and I just love the movie My cousin Vinny. Everytime we get together we start reciting all of the lines and laughing hysterically. Drives our spouses crazy! So my brother Dayne was at the store and saw it and just had to get each of us a copy! Now we can watch it at the same time and call each other on the phone and recite lines! If you haven't seen it I'll lend you my copy.....but you have to promise to give it back!

No comments: