Sunday, October 26, 2008

our ever changing world

Let me begin by apoligizing to my faithful blog viewers. I know that it has been awhile since I have posted here. Our world is changing here so rapidly that I haven't had the chance to figure everything out yet. Let's see......We got a new computer. I have not figured out all the bells and whistles yet but slow and steady I am sure that I will. I am still working out the kinks of getting pictures into my computer from my camera. Bear with me. Email has been a challenge also but I think that I am getting the hang of it.
Other goings on in our house, Cody is in public school now. He is in 8th grade at the junior high. (Next year high school! UGH) So far it has been going well. We have all had some adjusting to do. Getting the bus, lunch money, homework, ect. I have had to go school clothes shopping! Cody even attended his first school dance on friday. It was a halloween dance. (Help me, I am not ready for this) Jordan is still being homeschooled and really benefitting from the one on one lessons. He goes to a homeschool gym class on wednesdays with a bunch of other kids so that is good for him. He went to a hallwoeen party last night at his friend Dylan's house. We have one more fall ball baseball game (thank goodness because we are freezing at them). Before you know it Thanksgiving will be here.

No comments: