Friday, November 28, 2008

After Thanksgiving activities

So did you all go shopping today? No way was I going out at 4 in the morning to shop. Tom and the kids did do the annual trip to Able Hardware this morning around 6am for the free coffee and donuts! I am being totally serious, he goes every year!
As for me, last night I boiled up the turkey carcass and had enough broth to put up 4 quarts and make turkey rice and vegetable soup this afternoon......yum. I have been on this soup kick lately. About a week ago I made beef barley soup. It's in the freezer. And chili, which I canned. Great for lunches and those cold nights when you really don't want to cook. Make a couple of grilled cheese and have some soup! Perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!