Friday, December 26, 2008

beds

For christmas this year we decided on a new tradition (at least I hope its a new one) each of us had to make, do, sing, write ect something for each person in the family. I made new hats and scarves for everyone...

Jordan made me a candle and he made Cody (with Dad's help) a new bookcase for his bedroom..
Cody made me a wooden recipe book holder, Jordan a new poster for his room, and Dad an under the car dollie. Which he will porbably be using as his truck has now bit the dust and will either need a new engine or to go to it's final resting place.....

Dad made me a new shelf for under the kitchen window and surprised the kids with loft beds for their rooms....



Tom is never more happy then when he can build something with wood.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom I hope you enjoy playing Sequence I will have to play a game or two with you when we get together. Jr. said he loves the army gear!!!!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!