Thursday, February 19, 2009

Boo hoo

As you can see it has been awhile since I have posted on here. Well, reason is,is that my camera is gone. I left it in the van on a Tuesday afternoon when we went to the park and I took some pictures of the kids on their bikes and skateboards. A couple of days ago, I realized that I had not brought it in. When I went to get it it was gone. We get these crime alerts via the telephone every once in a while and low and behold last night there was one about locking your car doors at night because there has been a rash of items being stolen out of cars in Forest Hills. I am so bummed out about this. It will be awhile before we can spend the money on a new one. So for now I'll try and write once in a while. Thanks for putting up with me. Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a bummer. Sorry to hear about that.