Sunday, March 8, 2009

drama

Last night around 12:15 am I was taken by ambulance to the ER at Forbes. I got extremely dizzy here at home. The room was continually spinning and wouldn't stop! I was so scared. I also felt nauseated. Finally, after about 45minutes I told Tom to call 911. I thought it might be my blood sugar. Turns out it was not bad, but my blood pressure was extremely high. They took me to the ER (in my night gown, no less). My first ambulance ride. The doctor said that I had an extreme case of vertigo. They gave me Valium and something for nausea by IV. After a few hours I was back home. They say it may have something to do with an inner ear infection or something so I need to follow up with their ear, nose and , throat guy, who, coincidentally, I am scheduled for surgery with in April to have my thyroid removed because of nodules. So today has been pretty much a blur. All I have done is sleep. My head still feels heavy and woozy. I will be headed back to bed soon. My drama for the day.

No comments: