Tuesday, March 24, 2009

test day

We drove up to Indiana, Pa today for Cody's standarized tests. They are required for homeschoolers in grades 3,5,8, and 11. WHile he was taking his tests Tom, Jordan and I did a little sight seeing. I found a farm market on the internet that was nearby. On the way we had to cross a covered bridge. They must have known we were coming because it had Tom's name on it..... Don't Mom's always tell their kids not to play in the middle of the street? My Dad always told us to go play in traffic but I don't think this is what he had in mind. "Jordan, out of the way!"
A nice relaxing morning on the porch playing checkers?


This place was pretty neat. Not a bad drive up there. We may come back in August for the corn festival. There is music, games, and of course corn. They have these big jars of melted butter and they just dip the whole ear in. I can hear my arteries hardening as we speak!

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

This looks neat! Let me know if you go up in August we may take the road trip with you. I didn't even see Jordan in the picture until I clicked to enlarge it.