Tuesday, May 26, 2009

new quote

So Jordan stayed at my brothers for a night this weekend. Lori decided to take them to the store with her on Sunday. While there Jordan came up to her, in the store and said "Want to see my bacon?" She asked him what he meant and apparently during breakfast he was slow in eating and thought that Cody and Len were going to leave him behind when they went fishing so he hurriedly stuck his breakfast bacon in his pocket! He still had it in there at the store. Len later found it in his tackle box while fishing!

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

LOL I would have loved to see Lori's face when he said that. He seriously cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.