Sunday, May 3, 2009

vehicle trouble

So we are still without the truck. Tom got it back after having a new starter, module, spark plugs and wires, distributor cap, rotor, and head gasket put on. He drove it for one day, had it all packed to go over and cut his Mom's grass and it wouldn't start. So here we are picking him up from work again.
I had a doctor's appointment, which is why I needed the car. I am still a little dizzy so I only drive when necessary. They removed my stitches and the incision looks good. I have to go back in 3 weeks. Sometimes my throat feels tight but breathing and everything is normal. I've been feeling better each day. I am still tired, taking a shower takes alot of energy. I've been trying to keep up with the kids school work so they can finish. It's been a long recovery. I am really looking forward to things getting back to normal (whatever that is!)

1 comment:

ken said...

Too bad USPS does not have take home vehicles