Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there. I spent the day thinkng about my Daddy. He went on to be with the Lord in September 1999. It was very sudden. Here are just a few of the pictures I have of him. Christmas 1972. I was 5 years old....I was 15 here...This will always be in my memory as the last picture I ever took of him. We were in Ohio
visiting him just days before he died.We were there in the middle of the week and by the weekend he was gone. You never know what the future holds. Give your Dad a kiss today, hold him tight, and let him know just how much he means to you. You never know when you'll have that chance again. Like the song that's playing, "how I'd love to dance with my father again". I'll always love you Daddy!

No comments: