Friday, February 12, 2010

girly

We are continuing to get bombarded with snow. Just when you think it's over you look out the window and the roads are covered again! Last night was one of those nights. So what's a girl to do? Sew! While doing laundry in the basement a soft warm piece of flannel was by the sewing machine calling my name. It had been calling me for some time and I had been putting other priorities ahead of it. I know that really hurts their feelings doesn't it? So with the snow coming down and feeling the chill I took the plunge and made myself the softest warmest little girl jammies in the world! And oh what a night of sleep I had! Every woman deserves to have a pair of little girl, pink with blue butterflies, jammies, and a pair of pink fuzzy slippers in their wardrobe! Valentine's day is coming up guys! I sew cheap! (Not I'm so cheap!)

No comments: