Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Our new years celebration was sort of a wash. Tom was under the weather and went to bed about 9pm, the kids went to bed shortly after that. I was up to see the ball drop but then headed to bed myself. So New Years day was pretty uneventful. We had a little snow so the kids played in the snow. I did manage to make Pork and sauerkraut.
After dinner we opened our time capsule that we made last year on new years eve, to be opened this year. It was fun. Inside we put small notes of what we would like to see happen in our lives in the coming year. Also Jordan put in some legos, and a bent spoon from his time imitating the "Power team" that visited our church. He then spent the next couple of months bending our silverware just like the guys bent steel rods! Tom put in a picture of Mike Huckabee because we wanted him as our next president. I put in a guitar pick as I was taking lessons at the time. Hope everyone had a good celebration and hope the New Year brings health and prosperity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG